Eye Exams and Treatment
Check yearly and see clearly. Clear vision begins with healthy eyes!
We offer complete vision care for the entire family. We have a large selection of glasses and contact lenses in our office and we also have an on-site optical lab as well. Our patients can even reorder contacts on our website. Our doctors and staff are professional and courteous with all our patients. New patients are always welcome.
Some of the tests we may conduct during a routine exam include:
- Digital Retinal Imaging - Assesses retinal health, in some cases without dilation
- Visual Acuity Tests - Measures sharpness of vision
- Color Blindness Test - for color blindness and screens for other possible eye health problems
- Binocular Testing - Checks how your eye work together and focus
- Retinoscopy - For prescription information especially in children or those who struggle with standard refraction tests
- Refraction - For highly fine tuned prescription information
- Autorefractors and Aberrometers sometimes give us a great starting point and reduces time during the refraction tests.
- Slit-Lamp (biomicroscope) Examination - determines eye health
- Non Contact Tonometry (NCT) - measures the pressure inside your eyes with a painless "puff" of air
- Pupil Dilation - Allows the doctor to look inside your eyes and allows for an evaluation of eye health
- Visual Field Test - analysis of blind spot areas
- Contact Lens Fittings - Evaluates eye health and proper contact lens fitting and prescription
- Custom Optics - Sports vision, shooting vision, ocupational lenses