We pride ourselves on the excellent service we provide and our level of customer satisfaction.
Our highly trained optical staff will help you find frames that complement your look and personality and we can make adjustments in our on site lab. Stop by and try on a pair. We making choosing frames and lenses easy. We offer top name brands in frames and options that make your lenses lighter and scratch resistant.
The stunning designs for many of our glasses are inspired by top names in the designer optical industry such as:
We offer many lense and frame options including light weight and anti-allergetic materials.
Types of Lenses:
- Single Vision Lenses - allow you to view a singular (1) field of vision. Commonly used in patients who only need correction for distance or reading. Single Vision can also be used for patients in an intermediate field of vision, commonly used for working on the computer.
- Line Bifocals - (Flat Top) - are used for patients who need correction for both distance and reading. Line Bifocals are the most traditional type of bifocal lens. They feature a half circle placed just below the lower lid of the eye. Everything outside of that half circle is set to the distance prescription, inside that half circle magnifies to the patients reading prescription.
- Progressive Lenses - Progressive lenses are used for patients who need correction for both distance and reading. Progressives lenses uses a unique design that allows the patient to gradually increase the strength of their prescription as they look down through the bottom of the lens. Progressives are often called, no line bifocals, are in fact a multi-focal lens. Unlike the tradition line bifocals(distance & reading only), progressives allows the patients to have correction for distance, reading, and offers the intermediate (computer) fields of vision. Progressives are a popular choice due to their multi-focal abilities and their cosmetic appeal.
- Transitional Lenses- are used for patients who desires the convenience of prescription glasses and sunglasses all in one. Transitions are UV activated lenses, therefore they are clear when indoors and at night. Transitions tint about 70% as dark as a traditional sunglass.
- Anti-reflective Lenses - (ARC)-is a coating added to the lenses which helps reduce the amount of light that reflects off of the lenses. This reduction in reflection reduces the amount of strain placed on the eyes. People with an ARC, also enjoy the reduction of glares at night, halos around headlights, and clearer night time vision. ARC provides UV protection which helps prevent cataracts and macula degeneration. There is also reduction in the amount of smudges, dust, and water your lenses collect. Anti-Reflective coatings feature a very durable scratch coating, which reduce the amount of fine lines and scratches your lenses collect, and are backed with a 1 year warranty*.